Monday 11 April 2011

The Sun is Shining - Yippee

Isn't it lovely to finally have some sunshine in our lives, lifts the spirit and makes us venture outside a bit more.  I've been busy in the garden this week, as well as in the kitchen.  I'm no gardener but I hope that my little veg/fruit patch will come up trumps like it did last year.  Anyway to cakes.....

Springtime meadow

For a lovely young lady who when asked what she would like her cake to be like replied, green grass, flowers and butterflies....

Spring cake pops

For delivery to Glutton & Glee the wonderful new coffee shop opened in Guildford, Surrey



Birthday bash - 17th birthday girl and her favourite colours are orange, yellow and white.


Shiver my timbers

For a young lad hosting his big 5th birthday, lots of pirate treasure be had (and gluten free chocolate cake underneath!)

No comments:

Post a Comment